Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Saturday

I went to a friends lake house on saturday. I got there before they got home for lunch so I played on my ipad and cuddled her new 14 week old puppy. After they got there we went on their boat and she went water skiing. It was really cool to see. I've never done it before and want to try it before the end of the summer. Then Justin got there and we went tubing. That was a ton of fun. It was cold but it was wonderful. I loved all of it. JJ said he was glad to see me happy.
Then because JJ works at 6am we went out for dinner early so we could drive home. He and his friend we're pushing me so hard to eat two more quesadilla triangle things. I couldn't do it. I think JJ's friend was mad a me. It bothered me so much I went to the bathroom and purged. I lied to JJ and then confessed to it on the drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment