Sunday, January 19, 2014

Clean slate

Every year around this time I delete all the posts from the previous year. It's a new start and a new beginning. I don't have to remember all the stupid drama from the year or the little things that drove me crazy.

A fresh clean start is just what I need. If you're new here you don't know me. I post just about every day and don't be afraid to comment on anything! I love feedback and opinions especially on writings.

When I post something like this it will turn out as a wall of text. I tend to ramble a lot but that's just how I'm getting everything out of my head. When you're a teenager your life can be confusing. I'm not really sure who I am yet. I'm a lot of things. I'm a mom, a kid, a junior in high school, 4'11. Theres a lot of roles I play. Because of not being sure who I really am I'm afraid to say whats on my mind. I don't have any friends really so I just have no one to talk to. Everything in my head just gets built up and this is a place to let it all out.


No comments:

Post a Comment