Sunday, January 19, 2014

"My future son has no choice he will be an athlete"

That was my tweet on July 11th of last year. I was looking through tweets and now thinking about it I didn't really mean that. I would love to get my kids involved in activities in and out of school. Some kids just arent in to sports and I understand that. Thinking about it now my future kids dont need to be in a sport. But I will strongly encourage them to do something whether it be a club, sport, job or even volunteer work. I would love to be the mom who shows up to every game and gets involved with them to because growing up I didnt have that. My dad wasnt in the picture and my mom was busy with my little brother or shopping or work. I never had anyone watching me at softball, hockey or soccer games. No matter what my kids decide to do I will be 100% supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment