Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nick

Nick has been my best friend for like two years. Even though we fight a lot days like these are when I really need him. Days like today when my life just seems to crumble and collapse. Skipping classes to talk and give me a big hug is why we're still friends. Things like the hugs, the talks, the 3am walks, the smiles, the laughs, staying up all night making sure I'm ok. He's done so much for me and not many people know me as well as he does. I love the hell out of him. Honestly, most of our fights happen because I don't eat, I mess up, I make a bad decision or I do something stupid. We don't fight because we hate each other. We fight because we care about each other a lot. Hes the only friend I really have at this school. 

Bonus: he's pretty cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment